BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, Madre.

Ahh yes, it is my mom's birthday. So, we went downtown (GASP) to celebrate. 
Yeah. We never go downtown. Ever
But anyways, we went to Texas de Brazil for lunch!
Texas de Brazil Pictures, Images and Photos
One word: epic.
It was the coolest freaking restaurant I've ever been to. 
Basically, you start out with a salad and etc. 
Yay rah. 

But then you get to the exciting part. You see, there's these little chips on your table with a pair of tongs next to them.

The chip has two sides. A red side (as seen here) and a green side. Red means stop. Green means go. Simple enough.


But anyways, they bring out a bunch of different types of meat. 
Lamb, steak, chicken, sausage, you name it
They come up if they see green chips and ask you if you want some.
If you do they cut you a slice and you snatch it 
with your tongs. 


I died and went to heaven. 
The house special, the sirloin, was AMAZING. 
Definitely my favorite type of steak.


It was so luxurious, I felt like I was being waited on 
hand and foot. It's expensive, but I recommend going at least
once, because it's an interesting experience.


Then we wandered around town until we found the Cheesecake Corner, which is 
supposed to be really good. My mom and my aunt got a red velvet one
and my dad got a chocolate one. I stole their whipped cream and had a bite of his. 



But yeah, fun day. My mom got these gorgeous flowers and she's gotten calls all day, which is awesome. 

Tomorrow I'm meeting my friend for lunch and then we're going to see Inception.
Definitely going to write a review about it. 
I've wanted to see it because, let's face it. 
Leonardo DiCaprio is decently attractive. 

Haha, just kidding. (Well he is cute, but not the main reason I want to see it.)
I've just heard a lot of good things about it and yeah. 
Byee.























































0 comments: