BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Movie Review: Charlie St. Cloud

Photobucket

So, as I said earlier I went to a movie with my friends yesterday. 
That movie just so happened to be Charlie St. Cloud. 
It features the 'god-like' (as Catherine says) Zac Efron. 
You know, that kid in High School Musical


High School Musical 3 - Troy Pictures, Images and Photos
Yeah, that guy.
Well anyways, I have not read the book, so this bit is just opinionated
WTH.
I was so freaking confused half of the time. I was wondering 'is this kind of like shutter island and
he'll end up being dead or something?' or 'is that Tess chick dead?' or 'IS EVERYONE IS THIS MOVIE DEAD?!'
Something like that.

Other than the confusedness, it was a pretty good movie. Kind of corny, and Zac Efron looked constipated 
when he was crying, but otherwise a pretty good movie. I'm sure I would like the book, and I might 
even pick it up someday when my annoyance with the movie wears off. 

The scenery was freaking amazing, I will say. I don't know if it was actually shot there, 
but 'Alaska' was 
Gorgeous Pictures, Images and Photos.  

So, in other words, IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE BOOK: Spark note it and then go see the movie or just don't see it period and pick up the book.
IF YOU HAVE READ THE BOOK: good for you. go see the movie. 

So: overall, I'd give this movie a 
 Two and a half Stars Pictures, Images and Photos
That's all. :d 

0 comments: