BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Grawr...Inception Movie Review too.

So, I'm a really happy person right now. I just finished my summer reading journals. 
THANK GOD! They are so annoying. You have to write 12. It's absolute torture
But nonetheless, now I only have to finish the math packet
Ew, I think I just barfed a little. 
Photobucket
So yeah, went to see Inception yesterday...figured I'd do a review. 
Let me just start by saying Leonardo DiCaprio was brilliant
inception poster leonardo dicaprio Pictures, Images and Photos
He played his part very well. 
The movie itself? Well. It left me a little...overwhelmed. It was REALLY intense.
And loud. I was plugging my ears whenever the gun shooting started because it was sooo loud. 
I was like hyperventilating when the van was close to the water. I was like 
"OMG HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!!" 
I probably screamed it out loud a few times. I'm not sure. 
Let's hope I didn't.
So yeah, I loved all of the actors in the movie. I love the Juno chick. (I know her name is Ellen something or other, but I pretty much always call her the Juno chick.)
And I noticed that there were some actors who were also in Batman. It was exciting.
Like that attractive guy, Fischer.
The Scarecrow Pictures, Images and Photos
 Haha, sorry, couldn't resist. 
inception poster cillian murphy Pictures, Images and Photos
That's attractiveness right there, folks. He is dreamyyyyy. 
btw, I thought his little side story in the whole thing with his father was so sad. :[[
Oh, and the guy who is Batman's butler. 
Alfred Pictures, Images and Photos
The ending seriously had me saying WTFFFFFFFF.
Is it a dream? Or a reality? I don't know. (I hope to God it was reality.)
Overall, beast movie, but I'd rather watch it on dvd
so I have volume controlage
It really makes me want to watch Batman Begins, too.
I think I will, if I can find it.
Sorry, my brain is kind of...fried right now. Journaling killed it. x~x 
Oh, I give this movie
Four and a half Stars Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments: