BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Flyff! :D The Adventure Begins with...Shiny People and Shrooms!

So, as most of you know, I am a video gaming chick.
I also play online games. Now, I have not been on Flyff in a long time
and it has brought me really good memories, so I decided to download it and give it another shot.

I found some of my old accounts were still alive, so I blew off the dust and created a new character on a new server. I don't know why, but I felt it would be better to start off completely fresh. So I made my first character, Corina. I'm planning on making her a psychiper, if I get that far. (which I hope I will!)

Then I decided to make an FS assist (Full Support). Her name is Kaori. I'm currently working on her right now.
She is only level 4 so far. I've restarted on Glaphan, for I have heard it is one of the more friendly servers.
Aibatt is just...I've heard it's gone AWOL so I decided that was a no.
Also, Lawolf is just...insane. :d

But anyways! Nothing has really changed. As usual I see shiny people running around. That's typical.
I always feel awkward asking people for buffs, because I was a powerful FS assist at one time.
(I can't remember my username for her. ;-;)
But alas. I knew it would be necessary in order for me to level faster.

So I went up to a few shiny people, and was like
"Hey *insert name here* could you buff me please?" but they all were 'AFK'
Supposedly. Psh. I know shiny people.
Some of them are very arrogant, especially when it comes to newbies.
(Which, I can understand if they're like "OMG BUFFS PLOX??!!!!ONE ONE ONE)
That's annoying. But hey, I'm polite and I try to be friendly. and I ALWAYS use correct grammar.
Vagrants who can't use correct grammar make me mad, but I'm happy to help anyone anyways. =.=
It's part of being a push over. Which sucks, but oh well!

So, since I got no buffs, I couldn't go attack some pukepukes or lawolves and be badass like that.
I went back to fighting 'shrooms. Then I poked fun at those bug things.
But then when I was trying to heal myself, I accidently made my screen go black.
Fail at life. So I had to restart my computer and blah blah.

THEN I saw that Flyff was doing a blog event and I was like "hey! I have a blog! Why not give it a shot?"
So, whenever I play flyff, I'll update you guys on my thoughts and opinions about it. :]
So tune in! <3

0 comments: