BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Zebra Ducktape

So. We took my aunt to the airport because she's going back to France. ;-;
I'm going to miss her. She had good taste in clothes...
But yeah. :< After that though, we went to Micheals. You would not BELIEVE 
what I found there.

Zebra duck tape.

My life is officially complete.
Just kidding. hehehe. But yeah, it's AWESOMEE. I love it. :D
I also got some 'craft thread' as they call it for making bracelets
105 colors. Somebody get me a doctor, 'cause I think my heart just stopped
I'm going to have the time of my life making bracelets. 

Sorry, I'm a little dramatic today...
Then, we went to Stix for a late lunch. Twas yummy
My food was a little...well it tasted like it had been microwaved. 
But the food is AMAZING if you go do it Hibachi. SOO delicious. 

Then I went to the dentist and had my teeth get all shiny clean.
Yeah.
So overall, good day
meh.


0 comments: