BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

So, last night I was playing Flyff before they started to update the server. 
I decided to do a couple of the quests that the quest center offers. 
I had never really done them before, but I saw on the wiki it might be a way to level faster
What the wiki says is true. Plus, it gets you money too. :3
So yeah, I would recommend doing them. It's easy, just pick up quest items 
when you're battling the monsters. That WILL add up.

And hey, if you want to make some money, it's a good and easy way. 
(And if you're really sneaky, stand in front of the quest office and sell the quest items they need to lazy people. xD)
But yeah, I've been doing that and so far I've gotten up to level 10
It was annoying without buffs. :< 
Where are those shiny people??

They're hiding, I'm sure. 
See, when I played in Aibatt the high level people always used to hang out 
In the area where Bangs are. I thought it was kind of annoying
like they were flaunting their strength and some of them wouldn't even help 
vagrants. >< poor things

So yeah, watching Inuyasha...going to try and play some Flyff after this episode. :3

0 comments: