BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wow you guys...I have been so busy! 
It's only the second day of school and I have been loaded down with homework. 
So far, I'm scared of precalculus. I've found it pretty easy so far
but still...Eeeek. 

I'm always freaking out when I have to go to my locker because I fail at opening those things...
It's just...well. I'm tired, sorry. 
But I figured I should try to keep you guys updated...:d

So Flyff is having this 14 day event thing. I'm pretty excited....
well I would be if I could play. I really wanted to tonight but I couldn't. 
;-; Too much work to do. 

I had Precal, history, some religion, english...biology...
ack. It's a lot. I haven't even done the history yet. Which sucks. 
But I don't have that class tomorrow so I'm not going to worry about it. 

Well, my computer is running out of battery but I will definitely post something tomorrow!
I promise! :3

0 comments: