BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 16, 2010

School starts...

So, as some of you may know, today was the first day of school for me.
AKA Convocation. We went at 9 and got done at 1. 
So, we had 8 minutes in each class so the teacher could be like 
"Hey this is ________ welcome blah blah blah" And so on.

I'm scared of Precalculus. Just going to get that out there right now. 
The teacher scares me. Not going to lie. SHe's like hardcore math teacher
and apparently this is the hardest class in junior year. TTT__TTT 
I might change to functions and trig. The teacher for that
is apparently a BEAST. 

It was great seeing everyone, and we went to Osaka for lunch. 
It was pretty good. The fried rice was amazing.
It was actually a lot better than I expected
But yeah. then I went to Mathenasium to finish my math packet. 

It stressed me out. We had to finish like 30 problems and I was
totally still in summer mode. I felt so bad for my tutor...lol
SO. I decked out my planner. IT IS BADASS. 
Don't believe me? I'll post a picture later. 
When it's done. 

We're going school supply shopping after dinner...well I've already 
eaten, but yeah, waiting for mi madre to finish
so we can go to Target. 
I'd go by myself, but I don't have enough moneys.  :<
I need a job. Badly. 

The only problem is, I love doing the plays. 
I like to be involved, which means like EVERY
day of the week I have practice. 
Practice starts out at 4 and goes to 6 at first, 
then it changes to 6-9. 

There lies the problem. It'd be complicated
to work out a schedule..
I'd have to have a VERY patient boss. 
I mean, I'd be willing to work other days if they needed me to.

But yeah. I'll try and work something out so I can earn some
gas money and such. 
Sorry. But yeah, if anyone has any ideas about the job thing let me know. :d

Writing later about flyff. 

0 comments: