BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Meep.

Hey look! New background! Woo. And I made the header myself.:D
Meowww. Yesterday was fun. We were chilling outside of Chicos for the day. 
A dog peed on my jeans. Lovely, huh? Haha, well it's okay.
It didn't really bother me. I mean, it was bound to happen sooner or later. 

My dad really liked one of the dogs named Jesse, 
and it makes me wonder if we would get him. He's a real sweet heart, and mellow. 
I wouldn't mind getting him...it'd be saving a dog, and he seems nice. 
I also went on a train. A child's train. Fun stuff. xD
Wow. So, I'm watching the first harry potter, and they're all
BABIES. 
It's so cute! Even Fred and George! Gahh. 
You know who I miss? The old Dumbledore. 
I mean, the new one is fine and all, but yeah...shame he had to die. 

But yeah, just chilling at the moment. Thinking about some things..
So glad I only have 2 days of school this week! Yeahhh Thanksgiving Break! :>
Sooo last night we went to my neice's performance in the Nutcracker. 
That was NOT the Nutcracker. And if it was, I don't know what I've been on all these years... 

She was adorable, of course. She was a clown, and she knew EXACTLY what she was supposed to do, 
and let me tell you, she's 3. That's pretty impressive. 
But I just don't understand ballet. I mean, it's pretty and all when it's professional..and let me tell you, 
the little children made it hilarious...but it took up the whole evening which kind of sucked. :P

0 comments: