BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Experiment..

So, I've noticed when I talk to people, things get awkward. It's weird. 
But yeah, I've decided that I'm just going to stop talking. Literally. 
I'm only going to talk to people who want to talk to me and my friends. 
That's it. I'm only doing this little thing at school, because I like people 
outside of my school. 

Wow, that sounds harsh. What I'm trying to say is 
that people at me school are...well. If they don't think you're interesting, they tune you out. 
I'm sick of feeling like that, so I'm just going to stop talking to people like that. 
It'll be fun, actually. But where I stop talking, I'm going to push into other things, like 
sketching stuff and writing and listening to music. Oh, and acting. 

I want to be a badassin the play we're doing.
Mwahaha. I'm so bad. I feel like if anyone from my school read this,
they'd be like 'Omg she's such a freak.' Honestly, my new mantra is eff them. I really just don't 
care what people think anymore. I just can't stand that constant pressure of worrying what they think. 
I don't have to please them, and if they don't like me well, screw them. 

Funny I'm just figuring this out and I've been going here for like 6 years, huh? Well. 
I've gone through a lot of phases. It's strange. My last one was obnoxious kind of. I was 
trying to be sociable but as you can see it wasn't working out. Oh well. I don't care! 
Hehe. So, if you go to St. G's and you read this and hate it, see if I care. If you keep reading, 
you're cool. :]

0 comments: