BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 13, 2010

Hot Chelle Rae!

Hello everyone! :3 It's been forevs since I blogged...
well only like..10 days. 
It feels like it's been an eternity. :P 
Anywaysss, if any of you are music lovers, you should definitely check this post out.

So. Friday night me and my friends went to a concert at the Delta Fair.
This concert was for Cartel. We got there super early
so we could get a front row view. 
So we were just hanging out when these 5 guys come on stage.
I'm asking "Is that Cartel?" To my friends, but they don't seem to know either, 
considering it's about an hour before Cartel is supposed to start.
But no, it wasn't Cartel. It was a band called Hot Chelle Rae. 

First let me say that I was completely unaware of them playing. 
But they were spectacular. And honestly, 
much, much better than Cartel was. 
They were charming and humble, and they really seemed to love being there. 
There songs were great too. I loved all of them.
They're a group based out of Nashville. 

I fell in love with their music. So yeah Cartel came on, but they had this whole
'I really don't want to be here' attitude going on. 
Well, except for the one of the guitarists and the drummer.
They were rocking out. 

And we got super lucky this night as well. 
My friend caught the drummer's stick as it flew into the crowd. 
She immediately hid it, afraid of being attacked as she had been last year 
at a Boys Like Girls concert.

So THEN, after everyone had left, I wanted to go see if there were
any posters or anything on sale. When suddenly, I see HCR standing there. 
They were signing stuff, which was beyond me. I was excited, 
but then I realized I didn't have anything for them to sign. 
Then I looked down. 

I swiped my left shoe off my foot and plunked it on the table, 
asking politely if they would sign it. I was in total shock and wanted to tell my friends
so I fuond a girl we went to school with and asked her to find them. 
They were just as excited as I was, and we all got our converses signed.
I also found the drummer and two of the guitarists for Cartel.
They signed my right shoe. 

THEN, we found out HCR was taking pictures. We got in line immediately.
We took a group photo and then individual photos with the band members. 
I felt kind of bad for the drummer. He was just kind of hanging out in the back. 
I don't know if he wanted to get his pictures taken with anyone, 
but I definitely would have with him. ;]

Anyways. Please check out their music. It's awesome.
I'll probably make them my music for this blog. GAHHH 
I love them. All of my friends do. 
NEW OBSESSION! :] Thank you guys soo much for coming to Memphis!
Come back soon! :]

0 comments: