BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Eek. it's been so long since I've posted about anything!
Well. I'm sick. that sucks. I have a sore throat and congestion and etc. 
I'm super pissed though. This might effect tryouts on Monday for me. 
Oh well. I'm going to try my best anyways. x_x


But yeah, school is still hell. Or, sorry, I mean Antarctica. Literally. 
It is so freaking cold in that school. 
I feel like I need a parka. 
Whatever. That might be why I got sick. :d

So. Plans for today? Playing Flyff and watching this
America's Next Top Model Marathon. 
BTW, Flyff has been awesome lately. I am digging these mystery events. 
I'm sad that they're going to be over soon. :<

I've leveled so quickly it feels like, and I'm now 15 levels away from 60. 
Wooo! :3 But I'm so lazy. I'm definitely going to have to find someone 
to leech off of. x3. That'd be nice. I've made some new friends, 
which is awesome :3~ I love making friends. 

0 comments: